Prolong your Life with these Simple Tips
In a world of stress, panic, cultural disdain and artificial everything our bodies and minds are being eaten alive. We carry phones around with us 24/7 that send radio-active waves constantly; we use cellular streaming that is basically a microwave; we have so much demand for food that food could be labeled toxic; our governments allow lobbyists and billionaires to control and dictate how things are run; and worst of all our media has turned in to a propaganda nightmare that creates panic.
Where does this leave us? As more and more citizens become “enlightened” to good health practices and the political evils in the world smarter choices are being made. For this blog I am not here to dive in to the politics of the world but rather the health side of nutrition by providing simple tips of how “you” can protect yourself by reducing inflammation within your body. The topics we will cover:
The water you drink
The fat you eat
Dive Deeper on your own…
The water you drink….
There are many dangers with Fluoride ingestions, which have been linked to numerous adverse side effects. One of the most dangerous side effects is how it calcifies the pineal gland (third eye) of the brain. This creates a side effect that allows your mind to remain one-dimensional and therefore be easily manipulated and controlled.
Begin by removing tap water from your daily intake of water. Challenges will be brushing your teeth, boiling pasta and other daily tasks. A solution to consider is putting a filtration system on your kitchen faucet to filter water while in use for daily-life. However, it is necessary to avoid drinking non-filtered water as your daily water intake. I suggest investing in a high-quality filtration system, your mind will thank you!
The fat you eat…
Not all fat is created equal and there are two kinds of fat that you must intake as part of your daily requirement. Omega-3 fat and Omega-6 fat are ingested daily in what we eat. In a western diet Omega-6 fat is more often eaten and thus creates a massive imbalance between the two. Omega-3 fats are harder to attain but are the fat that fight cancer, reduce inflammation and decrease the likelihood to be overweight.
- Omega-3 fat examples: salmon – tuna – mackerel – herrel – walnuts – flaxseed oil – leafy greens
- Omega-6 fat examples: eggs – milk – processed grains – corn oil – soy oil – canola oil – fried foods
*dairy that is pasteurized, organic and grass fed can shift back to Omega-3 and not Omega-6
A significant imbalance between the two fat types has been reported as a cause of cancerous tumors, diabetes, stroke, heart disease and more. Therefore, it is crucial that we increase our Omega-3 fats while restricting the amount of Omega-6 fats. Healthy fats mean healthy cells; after all, fats oxidize thus producing free radicals that damage cellular walls and DNA.
A healthy dose of insoluble Fiber…
Fiber is a vital part of a healthy diet. Soluble fiber is not what you want either, which is often added in to foods. Insoluble fiber is found in “real food” and it does not dissolve in water. Choose a diet that is rich in things like brown rice, fruits, beans, veggies and whole grains. This will help you become more regular and therefore allow for dangerous carcinogens (which cause cancer) to be removed in stool.
There have been strong links to self-healing through meditation for centuries. Ancient cultures have sworn by it and even modern-day natural health practitioners swear by it. One of the major benefits is a reduction in inflammation by shutting down the mind and relaxing the body. Easier said than done with all the technology we have today; here are a few tips:
1. Do it inside of a completely dark room
2. Have periods of time with no electronics surrounding you
3. Try for 30-minutes per day
4. Meditation is best alone and not in large groups
5. Do not be afraid to fall asleep
6. Do not check your “phone” instead set a timer and do not check the clock
7. Be patient, with anything you will get better with practice
8. Get comfortable sitting in an upright position
Although meditation is challenging there are many different forms. Finding a place, position and style that works for you is important because it allows you to relax and “reset” the body and mind.
It takes time to make something a lifestyle so be patient and be disciplined. Here is a list that will help you get on your way…
10 General Rules:
1. Avoid high heat cooking… low heat is best or no heat because high heat kills nutrients while oxidizing fat
2. Choose organic, grass-fed, pasture raised meat
3. Eat a lot of dark leafy greens…
4. Omega-3 fats are the best to eat
5. Avoid high amounts of Omega-6 fats
6. Meditate daily
7. Avoid checking your phone frequently
8. Do not eat processed foods and sugar
9. High fiber diets are best
10. Choose purified water to drink
Foods to choose
- Dark Leafy Greens
- Grapefruit… both white and pink
- Drink Green Tea
- Omega-3 fish: salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring
- Flaxseed Oil (ground)
- Garlic & Onions
- Cruciferous veggies: broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cabbage
- Fresh Herbs: basil, rosemary, turmeric, ginger, parsley
- Citrus fruits
Looking to dive deeper…
I am not going to cover in depth on anything but will highlight the importance of researching a few topics that can help guide you to a heathier you, which means not relying on others to heal you.
- Frequency… specifically look up 432HZ and Tesla’s work on frequency healing
- Neuroscience… emotionally connected affirmations and visualization. Dr. Joe Dispenza is one of the most renown Doctor’s in this field.
- Change water’s molecular structure through meditation… check out the research performed by Doctor Masaru Emoto and his “water consciousness.”
- Read the book of Thomas… proposed teachings from Jesus on practicing self-healing
“You are in charge of your life and your health.” When you truly believe this, you will begin to invest time daily in to your health. It has always been and will always be your decision.